Thursday, July 22, 2010

o.O Here It Comes!

I was just on FB just now. I was looking through some pictures of June and Daisy and other Friday's family members and I realised just how much fun I'm missing. I understand that I can't be there more because I have to work on my STPM and think about my future, but I never knew I'd miss so much. I'm quite jealous right now, of all the fun they're having without me. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. I hear University is fun. I hope it's more than that, to make up for this.

Anyway, I found something called Fabric Crayons. It's like normal crayons but once you draw on a piece of cloth, all you need to do is iron it and the colours will stick. You can wash it and it wont come off. Like fabric dye. I was over the moon. I actually went to the stationary store to look for fabric paint pens but I couldn't find any. However, I came across the crayons and I was so excited about it that I couldn't stop thinking of ways to design my old school shoes when I got home. Now that I have no real use for white shoes, I'm going to mutilate it with these crayons and see how it works out. At least it'll be wearable.

Oh ya! Exams are coming up next week. On Tuesday, to be exact. To be honest, I'm not too nervous since we're all still new to this system but i am worried that i haven't really given my all in school. Being the person I am, I can't be truly calm unless I know I've done my best. I better go study now. Haha!

BYE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment