Monday, January 9, 2012

DIY SP T-Shirt!

Yes folks! The build up to the Simple Plan concert this Saturday just keeps getting better.

I wanted to make sure that I wear the perfect thing to my first ever Simple Plan concert. So, I have decided to make my own Get Your Heart On T-shirt! :)

Here's how it went:

1. I compared the font on the Simple Plan GYHO CD to the ones I had on Microsoft Word. I wanted the exact same font on my t-shirt. Luckily for me, the font was near the beginning of all 100+ fonts that Microsoft Word had. It was Cooper Black!

2. I printed out the templates I needed (GYO) and a heart shape.
3. Next, I gathered my tools!
  • fabric crayons
  • a plain white tee
  • a pencil (So, obviously I got the picture of the pencil
    from Google. My phone camera has it's limits la :)
4. I traced the words our using the template. Then I coloured it in with my magical fabric dye crayons! That is, in my opinion, one of the sickest inventions of all time! I'm going to go look for more things to decorate! Anyway, the finished product:

My very on GYHO T-shirt! :)

I'm absolutely stoked for the concert this Saturday. I know it's going to be simply amazing. 


1 comment: