Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meet The Boys!

I started work today. It was half great and half not. Half great because I made my first (actually, we made 3) red velvet cake. It worked! :) The guy there said that we should bring whatever recipes we have and try it out. They have lots of stuff there. First and foremost, a huge mixer that can mix batter enough for 3 whole cakes! Also, I saw some vanilla beans and huge blocks of cream cheese and tons of mascarpone cheese. They also have a huge oven!

The 'half not' part is that there wasn't really much to do. I stood around doing nothing for a few hours. I didn't take a break today, but not tomorrow. Tomorrow I will take a break because I really don't think I'll be able to stand another day of monotony at the work place.

The people there are all really nice. This one guy told me that he and my brother are so close that they're like brothers. Therefore, he is my brother too. How sweet:)

Now, here's the great part of my day. I got home an here's what was waiting for me on Facebook:


I don't know if you can see the words.

Here's basically what it says, "Kathleen Fernandez, you won Simple Plan meet and greet passes!!"

OMG!!:):)

Just imagine my shock! I didn't think I had a chance. No one 'liked' my entry at all. I honestly started gearing myself up to try again. THIS.IS.AMAZING!

I can't wait ♥

So:
Rockzone tickets - check
GYHO Concert T-shirt - check
Camera - in the process
Meet and Greet Passes - check!

Let the greatest concert of my life begin!!! (as soon as I get a camera)

*P.S: Sorry dear readers for the constant Simple Plan posts. I'm a crazy fangirl. Bear with me, ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment