Saturday, January 30, 2010

Closing..

What a day it was (yesterday, I mean). The place was packed! There were guests walking in right up till the last call. Some people that were due to finish at 10 had to stay an extra hour because it was busy. I actually like it when the restaurant's busy. Times like that keep me moving around and I won't feel bored at all.

When the last group of guests finally left, I started the closing duties. It was much more fun this time. We were all talking, laughing and joking around. I even got to wear the clown hat :) I'd say that closing shifts are the best. The only setback is that it can get a little tiring. I'm on the same shift today so it's another round of fun.

Anyway, once the baking class is over, I plan on making a date with my little brother. I haven't seen him in ages and I miss him so much! I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment