Thursday, January 28, 2010

Craziness..

Amy and June are awesome separately and when you put them together, they're beyond words. Or rather, I am. They keep me laughing all day. Sometimes, I laugh so hard that my stomach muscles start to ache. I've only known them for a few weeks but they're some of the closest friends I have. I'm glad to have met them both. I'm really going to miss June if she decides to stop working once our results are out. I'll miss her so much! And I'll miss Amy too if she goes anywhere else.

Anyway, now for less mushy stuff. I was wondering about my future (again). If I really do study English, there's not much in store for me after college. I'm worried about that, and with good reason. I want to study something that can get me a good job. I want to be working in a position I love my whole life rather than going to work just because I have to. The problem is, I don't have any idea what I want to pursue. I'm quite sure I don't want to be a medical doctor. So maybe I should be a lawyer or a psychiatrist. I don't know. How can I find out? How can I come to realise what it is I want to do for the rest of my life?????? I need help in this department!

I also miss Nadiah. Since we both started working, we've rarely spent time together. Fortunately, we're both on the closing shifts so we can spend the morning together tomorrow. :):) I can't wait! I have much to tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment