Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year!

'Tis the New Year, 2010. I think that this is going to be a really 'new' year. It will definitely bring new experience and new acquaintances because this is the first year after finishing school. So, in short, I can't wait!

We (mother, brother and me) have started watching Star Terk Voyager. We've finished the entire 1st season in only one week. It's so fun watching the whole thing again but we should really control how much we watch each day because we're in danger of finishing the entire 7 seasons in less than a month. Not a good idea if I do say so myself. Anyway, Tuvok said something that I would like to repeat here: Do not mistake composure for ease. I don't know why but I like that saying.

On another note, I have an interview for a job this tuesday. I'm so excited!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment