Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diner Dash^^

Yesterday night was like diner dash! June and I were running around all over the restaurant, seating guests, taking orders and pre-bussing tables. Amy took charge of the door with Owais to help her. It was FUN! Somehow, when it's so busy like that, taking orders and talking to the guests becomes much easier. That's because I'm constantly thinking that I need to get back to the door so acting all cheery is the fastest and most effiecient way of getting all the orders quickly (I think).

Closing was much fun again. This time I was wearing Faizal's hat. That was fun. Syod(Gun) called me Charlie Chaplin's daughter. He's such a joker (you can't usually tell because his face is almost always unsmiling). Nad was doing closing too and she looked beat.

Anyway, that's all for now because I'M SO HUNGRY!! Hehe :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment