Saturday, January 23, 2010

Running Through My Mind..

I was just thinking about my future! Wondering what my results will be, what step I'm going to take next. It's all a little overwhelming. I want to study English but I don't want to teach it. I prefer to do stuff like journalism or proof reading:) or things along that line. I just don't know how good that choice is. Will I get a job? Will all my hardwork in college or university be wasted because the course I'm going to study is basically useless?? That's all very mind boggling. For now, what I'm going to do is go to this place where they can help me look for places to study that have the course I want and maybe even give me more options.

Anyway, as for work. It's going fine. Today is June's off day but I'll have Owais to keep me company. Swing shift again! Now, I have to go figure out what I'm going to wear. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment