Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life Life..

I went to school in the morning with my fellow Koperasi Members to collect our allowance. It was fun being back in school. We saw many of our teachers again. In a way, I miss school but at the same time it was great being able to walk around the school free as birds without fear of being caught loitering.

Now for some thoughts; I've noticed that some people lack manners. 'Please' and 'Thank You' just don't matter anymore. They act so imperiously when they shouldn't and that causes symptoms of severe rudeness. The worst part is, these kind of people don't realise they're doing it. They act as they always do and are blind to their weaknesses. I have to admit that even though my manners are quite intact, I am still rude at times and I should work on that. I won't be a hypocrite.

I had lunch with some of the dubs today (by accident). It was fun talking to them outside work. I'll do it again sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment