Sunday, February 7, 2010

...Dreaming Up Reality...

We all have dreams. Well, my dreams are usually weird, fictional and kind of like watching a television show. However, last night, I had a dream that felt completely different. It didn't seem fictional and the feelings were very vivid. It wasn't anything like watching a television show. I've never had a dream like that before. My dreams usually start off funny but end up with the characters turning into monsters or something like that. This time though, it was boring at first, intriguing in the middle and ended with a happy and hopeful note.

However, I'm not going to write down what the dream was about here in this blog. It's not that it was personal, but it's something I want to keep to myself.

Moving on, my throat is really getting to me. It's making my voice sound husky and deep. I wouldn't mind except that it's difficult to laugh or even sing. I hope it gets better soon. Yesterday was really terrible. I took some orders but it was so hard to sound normal. There was one guy who wanted to drink something but didn't know what to get. So, he asked me for a recommendation. "Well, my favourite is the chocolate chip shake," I said with my husky voice. He didn't hear me :( So I repeated myself and through out his dinner he had 2 chocolate chip shakes and he ordered another to go! On his way out, he whispered thanks into my ears. Conclusion, I've converted another guest into a chocolate chip shake lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment