Monday, February 22, 2010

Season Of Change

I'm FINALLY off! After 11 days of working without an off, it's good to just sit at home and do nothing. I'm kind of burnt out with working. Now I know why people don't work everyday. It's very tiring to see the same place and do the same thing over and over again for 11 days straight. The day off, a full 24 hours away from work, is just the thing I need to get rejuvenated.

I feel much better about getting back to work tomorrow. It's going to be a challenge with all the new faces. At the same time it'll be fun because even though I've only been working for a month and a half, I have seniority. June and I will have a ball training them. June is a little worried though because she says that she herself isn't very familiar with taking orders. I think she'll be awesome though.

Speaking of new faces, I'm really going to miss alot of the old faces there. Alot of them were nice to me and most of them taught me everything I now about Friday's. I'm going to miss talking to them and joking around. I'm a little attached to all of them in a way. I sincerely hope that they come and visit often. I'd like to see them again some time. Going back to work knowing that they'll be gone is a little upsetting. I do hope the best for them anyway. I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!

***

I've realised that alot of things are happening this time around. It's the season of change. A new batch of staff is coming to Friday's. I'm 18 now and I feel like I have to be more mature, to live up to my age. Also, things at home are changing. As for now, I can't be sure if it's for the better or worse. Everything is a little rocky now. Sometimes I just wish I could tell someone everything that's on my mind without them telling me what's on theirs. I know it sounds selfish but I just want some one to listen to me, to nod once in a while as I'm rambling. Once I'm done, then you can start. Once I get that of my chest then I don't mind being your sounding board. I just need a sounding borad of my own first.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for cooking. I'll make some cupcakes, and then dinner. GOTTA GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment