Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lepak-ing!

Today was fun. I enjoyed the day out. I went to KLCC with Leon and I kind of enjoyed myself. We didn't watch a movie as planned because there wasn't anything to watch at all. At least nothing nice. So we ended up just sitting and talking. We met up with one of Leon's friends and we talked some more. Actually, they talked while I listened. I really enjoyed listening to them talk. Like I said before, I'm an observer and it was a fun day of observing. I found a side to Leon I never knew. He's very different when it comes to his school friends compared to church. I think he was more comfortable the way he was today with the exception that I was around. He kept saying that it was awkward for him because I was there and he wasn't used to acting crazy in front of me. I think I've developed a kind of reputation for being Miss Goody-Two Shoes. I don't know how that came around but I don't like that tittle much. It's not like I'm a wild child but I'm not exactly an angel either. I'm mostly crazy to the core, especially with people I know. I was more quiet today because I only just met his friend. By the way, she was a ball. She's a complete shopping machine. To top it off, she's got a good fashion sense. Oh, I also found out that Leon might be a good person to take with me if and when I go shopping. He's got taste in clothes too. Anyway, I'm going to work tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment