Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unsettled

My mood for the day has fluctuated a lot. I woke up in a good mood but somehow it turned sour within the hour. After that, when boss, a.k.a Raja, came, I was a little better. He kept making me laugh. We we're talking about the "difficulties he faced as the boss in Friday's". Yeah right! His faked accent was hilarious. Anytime I didn't feel like smiling, all I have to do is look at him and I instantly crack up. Honestly, he's one of the staff there that I just can't wait to see when I go to work. He makes my day just that much better.

After that, I went for my break. I spent an hour alone with my thoughts (like I don't already spend enough time inside my own head!). Anyway, I was thinking about a lot of things. I think it was my once in a while 'who-am-I?' moment. I was thinking about what subject I should study? What career I should aim for? And of course who am I, really? Then there were questions like who are my friends? and who are my 'friends'? Who will I miss the most from Friday's when I leave? And the age-old WHAT'S UP WITH MY MOOD??!!

Of course, I didn't get exact answers to those questions (I never really expect too, but somehow I'm get very upset when I don't have answers). It was all more of a jumbled mess of thoughts. One thought leading to another, then to another and ending up on a completely unrelated topic. Overall, my head was very messed up today.

Now, my mood is down again. All I wanted was to spend some time talking to my mother and brother. Unfortunately, they're both working tomorrow and it's getting late. They need to sleep. I'm just a little sad. I like talking to them, mumbling and rambling nonsense. They listen to me and I can tell them anything. However, they're tired. So I don't get to spend that time with them. I am disappointed. I'm getting a little nostalgic now because I just remembered those times we used to sing "The Three Of Us" before going to sleep every night. It felt good. I felt safe and happy. I still feel safe now, just not so happy. Life has been great, but some aspects have me a little down.

***
dfs chichichichichichichixm,[p
zxo-tmiwaXXXXXXTMU94JXF;LJ CW4;IOKZP.FLCHKNQEK;,XRJQUOPRFKJRNHCXWJH,SO'.Z';ESXG
XG.H,CLO

***

That was me letting out my frustrations on my keyboard. I would have continued except for the fact that I keep pressing the F5 button which asks me if I want to "navigate away from this page" and I have to keep clicking 'NO'. That was a little more frustrating. I'm now in a bitter mood. I just feel like screaming out my frustrations. AAARRRGGHHHH!!
Nope, still not better. Hopefully tomorrow's day out will do me some good. I hope it doesn't feel awkward when we go out. I'm used to chatting with Leon on Facebook but not so in real life. We'll see how it goes. Prognosis looks good though.
Oh well, my eyes are getting heavy. I'll be back here soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment