Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Past, Present and If Tomorrow Comes

Yay! I finally did what I was planning to since the last term break. I sat in Friday's and did my homework yesterday! Once I completed it, had a Chocolate Chip Shake and a plate of Nachos. The only thing missing was June, but I did have a great time. After finishing my work, I started on my first Sidney Sheldon book, 'If Tomorrow Comes'. It's very interestingly written, taking the reader through what happened to the main character and how that affected her personality and life choices. I can't wait to know the ending, and to start on another Sidney Sheldon book. I guess it's safe to say, I've got the reading bug back.

Today, I hung out with Visha. Dinesh and Romina were supposed to come but due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to cancel. We still had a great time though. We sat in Starbucks and wanted to start on our Literature homework, but we only got as far as understanding the question. We started talking and we didn't stop. We talked for a few hours in Starbucks and then we had lunch (when it was apparent that Romz wasn't going to make it) at Fullhouse. We talked even more there, and then proceeded to a DIY photo shoot. We took model-like and crazy-like pictures at the most picturesque spots (not really picturesque, but quite awesome). Visha and I talked about almost everything, Boys, school, friends, food, family, emotions. We had loads of fun. (Pictures will be posted A.S.A.P!)

As for Sidney Sheldon, I'm almost done. A few more pages and I'm ready for another one :)

I had some really catchy phrases of my own concoctions a few minutes ago but my speeding brain just raced through and I can't remember any of it at all. How disappointing.

Lo! I actually didn't want to blog today (because it's so late and I have school tomorrow) but I couldn't help myself. I received an e-mail today from..... MY PAST SELF!! I found a website, exactly a year ago, that allows me to type out an e-mail and have  it sent to me whenever I wanted. To be honest, I never knew how much difference a year has made. It wasn't anything very personal so I'm going to post it here:

Dear FutureMe,

heya.. how's life working out for you? have you found job you like? have you found someone to love? good for you if you have.. if not, you've been waiting a few years, so whats another year right? but you've got to try.. how would you know if he loves you too when you don't even try? messed up once, don't do it again..

anyway, i wonder what you look like? do me a favour will you.. look into a mirror and think back about the past year? was it all you wished for? did you stumble upon love and live your life the way you always wanted??..

and if you haven't dyed you hair yet, go do it now!..

finally, right now (11.14pm:13.oct.2009), ma is sleeping, and Christian is working.. Dillon is barely 3 weeks old and I'm (or you are) tired as hell and scared cz the big exams are only 26 days away(hope we did well).. phew!!.. that was a long one.. haha..

love,
your younger self.. you'll be hearing from yourself again.. :)



I couldn't help but smile.
*Past
*Present

Dear FutureMe,

heya.. how's life working out for you? (awesome!) have you found job you like?(yes, and I've enjoyed it!) have you found someone to love?(in process) good for you if you have.. if not, you've been waiting a few years, so whats another year right? but you've got to try.. how would you know if he loves you too when you don't even try? messed up once, don't do it again.. (I promise, I'll try my best not to)

anyway, i wonder what you look like? (very different, actually) do me a favour will you.. look into a mirror and think back about the past year? was it all you wished for? (no but its spectacular) did you stumble upon love (that's a rock I've not encountered yet) and live your life the way you always wanted??(Glad to say I'm doing it right now) ..

and if you haven't dyed you hair yet, go do it now!..  (dyed it red and back to black again)

finally, right now (11.14pm:13.oct.2009), ma is sleeping, and Christian is working.. Dillon is barely 3 weeks old (11.13pm: 13.oct.2010; ma is sleeping, Christian is working and Dillon is now 1 year and 3 weeks old!) and I'm (or you are) tired as hell and scared cz the big exams are only 26 days away(hope we did well)(We did wonderful!).. phew!!.. that was a long one.. haha..

love,
your younger self.. you'll be hearing from yourself again.. :)
(can't wait) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment