Saturday, October 2, 2010

'Wow!' Moments~~

I  had so much fun with June today! I met up with her in after she finished her shift. We went to Starbucks and chatted for a while. We caught up and exchanged stories, even planned a few trips:)  She had the Creme Brule Caramel thingy and I ordered a Chocolate Cream Chip. Tastes Awesome!

After that, we just walked around a lot. When we were on the escalator, going up, there were two guys behind us who asked us where A Cut Above was. We tried to explain it to them but they looked so blur that we decided to take them there ourselves. We guided them to the one in the Blue Atrium but it turns out, their friend was in the one near the bowling alley. We walked with them till Hagaan Dazs, then one of the guy asked for June's number! June was all hot and cold after that!

We then walked around some more, and found three guys playing songs near Cupcake Chic. A guitarist, drummer and a saxophone player. We sat on the bench next to them to watch them play. The saxophone player was really entertaining. He kept turning to us and smiling. I really like the guitarist. He was so into the music! After listening to 2 songs, we asked if we could request a song. June wanted Crazy by Aerosmith and I wanted Last Kiss by Pearl Jam but they were both too rock for the band who were more Jazz. So then, we asked for Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. They were awesome!

The saxophone player reminded us of Sonny Boy! So then, we went to Friday's to hang out for a while. We hijacked a reserved table and just talked to everyone as they passed by. We also ate our favourite Kid's Nachos! After a while, Aqil invited me to the Paramore concert with him and June. Wah! I'm so excited. :)

After everything, I dropped June off at the train station and headed home. Honestly, it was good to hang out with her. I really missed her company :)

Now, I'm off to sleep!
NiteNite:P

No comments:

Post a Comment