Thursday, January 6, 2011

Butterflies!

Hmm, having butterflies in my stomach isn't always a good feeling. Especially not when I have food in my stomach too. I don't know why (I've been using that phrase a lot lately!), but I've been getting that 'butterflies-in-my-stomach' feeling a lot more regularly. It makes me feel nauseous sometimes as well. It happens at random moments when there is no reason for me to be even slightly nervous. I've lost my appetite too. I wonder whats up with me?

Oh well!

Tomorrow, CHS is having a New Year Mass and the LaSalle CSS is in charge of the music. I'm stoked because it'll be my first ever CSS activity. It's nothing huge but I feel very involved (even though I didn't do much!). It's being held tomorrow after school at the CHS Hall and mass is being celebrated by Father Simon yong (I don't know who that is).

Right now, I'm waiting to watch BONES! Season Finale baby! Tempe's look in S5 is the best so far:)

Orait, I'd better go now. It's starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment