Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Blogspot Tumblr Moment

.this goes out to all guys.
We girls like to have guy friends who are sweet and caring and are friendly. But you have to know that there is an obvious line between brotherly love and love love. Trust me, we try our best to not send you mixed signals too. If we do, that means we're already confused.


Some people, some really special ones, have made a huge impact on my life.
I love you for who you are and who I've become because of you.
I am me because of the people I've met and
though I may change (for change is inevitable),
I shall never forget you (for memories are meant to last forever).

.magic.
it's everywhere, just like the stars

.one voice is better than silence.
.passion and truth trumps violence and ignorance.
.anytime, anywhere.

Peace, No War.
When will everyone get that? 

.I do feel like this sometimes.
Everyone is so happy and here I am, upset at something, wondering what is everyone smiling about. But you know, I mentioned before that I live for moments, so when everyone is trying to cheer me up, I tend to smile and feel better. At least for a while. After that I go back to frowning. However, what I remember the most are the moments, smiling moments. Bad moments are ever present too but like in the picture, no matter how outstanding the frown is, it's always outnumbered by the smiles. How can you compete with that, right?

need I say more?
 
Forgive because it helps you.
Forgive because it's right.
But most of all, forgive because you can.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
   

.Life's Code.
At least it is for me. I just need to be reminded constantly..
:):)
 

How can I not be?
There may be hate everywhere I go BUT there's much more love and beauty surrounding it.
This is the world I was born into, this is the world that I will leave behind.
And this is the world that I belong in. At least that's something I know for sure!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment