Friday, September 10, 2010

Who Live's in A Pineapple Under The Sea??

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

I found something to get my blood pumping and all excited about making a cake! Jez just got her driver's license and she's a little stressed about SPM (trials and all) so I decied to bake her a cake. A spongebob cake for the spongebob freak!

I made an Almond Butter cake and used a creamy butter icing (as per the recipes given in the class I went for).
Work In Progress~~
I spent a little more time on it than anyone else would but that's because it's my first cake and I wanted to get it right. I found a picture of the 'Yellow Fellow' online and I used it as a template.
FINISHED!
I'm so proud of myself! I managed to make this cake all by myself and wasn't a huge disaster! At this time, I would like to thank Aunty Clara for teaching the ways of baking and decorating a cake:) THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment