Sunday, September 19, 2010

Barbecue on the Twelfth Night

Twelfth night was awesome! It was very well done. Kudos to the cast, they were amazing. Of course, the same goes to William Shakespeare for writing it. 'Olivia' was amusing, with her crazy-rich-kid like character. Toby and his friends were a fun bunch. The jester/priest/guitarist was kind of everywhere, one of those people who just pops in and glues everything together. Malvolio was awesome too, with his yellow stockings. Antonio(Dinesh!) was fun to watch, and he got the best line; 'How have you made division of yourself?'. All in all, a good play, in my opinion.

After that, I went to the LEYP barbecue in church. They started cooking a little too late but the food was good. The chicken tasted like satay (which is awesome 'cause I love satay). I think we did well. There were somethings we could have done differently but still, I think everyone had fun. Charades was great (my group won!), and the other game, the one I organised, was fun too(I'm not being biased). Everyone involved deserves a pat in the back for the good job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment