Sunday, December 13, 2009

Testosterone!

Futsal today! I didn't play but my brother did. It was really tiring though. We we're out the whole day. Church in the morning, then futsal till around 6. Just as in any futsal tournament, there was of course drama. The testosterone levels were HIGH therefore there were injuries and fighting. I don't think I've ever been to a futsal tournament without fights and arguments or injuries. But all was well. My brother's team lost but it wasn't too bad. We all enjoyed ourselves. I'm thinking of getting jerseys for the supporters. There were about as many supporters as they were players. I'm thinking a flourescent colour with the word 'SUPPORTERS!' printed on the back. It might works.

Anyway, I'm going to visit my dear baby brother tomorrow. I haven't seen him in about 3 weeks! GOSH I MISS HIM!! I can't wait to just watch him the whole day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment