Friday, December 25, 2009

How was Christmas??

Fun. This year, Christmas felt like Christmas. We had family over (they may be annoying, but still family), we had cookies, we had Christmas dinner with people we like and we relaxed. The presents were good too (THANKS!!), and the food was pretty okay. The tree and crib were lit almost the whole day and all was calm (mostly) and happy. But of course, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if something didn't break into a million pieces. This year, it was a jar (so now we can buy a new one.. hehe(:) This was the first Christmas that we didn't take a family picture in front of the tree. On the good side, this was Dillon Li Fernandez's first Christmas. Today he is 3 months and 3 days old!

On another note, the New Year seems alot closer on this side of Christmas. A few more days of Christmas visiting, and then a few days of recovering from Christmas visiting. After that, it's a whole new year again. A whole new adventure (a real adventure because I'm going to work half the year then go to Form 6). I feel excited, nervous, scared and anxious all at once. I know this is going to sound funny but, it feels odd to be growing up. I'm constantly aware that I'm growing up, and that I'm coming into my own. It feels very uplifting and overwhelming at the same time. Sometimes I have these moments where I just stop and think "Wow! I'm growing up so fast".

Anyway, there's alot I want to say (or actually type) now, but my train of thought is moving way to fast for my fingers. So, I'll just leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment