Sunday, December 6, 2009

BOREDOM!

Okay. Today was... okay. My mom asked me if I could teach her how to blog. It'll be really cool to see her posts! I think I'd probably enjoy it setting up her blog more than she would (ha ha!). I just can't wait for that day:)
Anyway, I wanted to post something here but I have no idea what to say. Today was just one of those days where I felt happy and content the whole day. There was nothing that particularly bothered me and nothing that overjoyed me either. I don't know whether to love this kind of days or to hate them. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely love to be content everyday, but not without some adventure. Today wasn't even a lazy day, just an ordinary one. I think I'd prefer to have a life full of new stuff to do and adventures to face. I just HATE feeling bored. Its the worst feeling ever. All I do when I'm bored is sit and read or play solitaire. But this can't be it right?? There has to be more to life than just sitting around, reading and playing solitaire. I'm sure there is but I guess I just haven't figured it out yet. I hope I do soon though, because after my exams, I'm going to be home all day and I don't want boredom to be my new best friend. Well, until I have something better to say, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment