Friday, December 18, 2009

Shop Till You Drop..!

Today was exactly as the title says. We (me and my mom) shopped till we dropped! We bought clothes mostly and some presents for people as well as new curtains (finally!). The curtains look awesome, a little too long but nothing we can't adjust. Christmas was in the air. There were trees and decorations, lights and Santa hats everywhere. We first went to Carefour the whole morning, then we went home hoping to get some rest but my aunty and cousin came so we went out again for more shopping.

Jusco was having a sale (as usual) and I bought my first branded jeans!! Goggles!! I actually found jeans that fit my waits and has the perfect length. I also got a par of pants. So basically, I'm covered for Christmas and New Year. There was also a vest in Jusco that I just fell in love with. It felt so good in my hands and so comfortable. The only problem was that it was too big for me and there was only one left. It was sad, but I'm think I'm going to live. I'll always find something else somewhere:)

Tomorrow's project is to stay home and do some major organising and cleaning. Also, time to wrap the presents. My brother is coming home from the altar servers camp tomorrow and I can't risk him finding his unwrapped present lying around anywhere except under the tree (wrapped of course). So, I'm off to dream sweet dreams and have a great day again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment