Monday, December 7, 2009

I Dink I'b Coming Down Wid Sumding..

Argh!! I feel terrible. I don't know if I'm hot or cold? My legs are like jelly. On top of that, there was 5 hours of tuition today. I can only hope and pray that whatever I learned to day will come out in the exam tomorrow.

One thing's for sure, whether I can answer or not, tmorrow is officially the last day of my form 5 year. School's OUT!! After that it's just freedom, fun and lazing around. Some people said that it might not be all fun all the time, but I beg to differ. I'll make it fun. You are what you do, right? I am.
So, I have to beat this cold! You wont get me. I wont let you! Hehe.. Bring on the FUN!

After tomorrow, I'll go on a reading marathon. I have a few new novels I'm saving. But first, I have to finish the Harry Potter Marathon! Harry Potter kept me going through SPM, and I'm sure it'll keep me going after SPM!


P.S: I hate being (almost) alone. My aunty and grandmother do their own thing so I'm basically alone.. and I hate it!! There isn't much to do when you're home alone. Watching TV, playing games and even cleaning the house isn't fun when there's no one to accompany you:( MOMMA COME HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment